We at Dimlaj.com collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form or Facebook profile.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or country. You may alternatively choose to visit our site anonymously.
The information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
* Personalizing your experience: Your information helps us to better respond and attune to your individual needs and preferences
* To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website and its browsing experience by utilizing your information and feedback
* Customer service: Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs better and in a timelier fashion
* Financial transactions: Your information in its entirety, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or party for any reason without your consent except for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
*Feedback and Surveys: Your information may be used to send and administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
* Updates and subscription emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.You may also receive additional company news, updates and relevant product or service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from Dimlaj emails, there is an "unsubscribe" button available at the bottom every Dimlaj email. Simply click it to no longer receive emails from us.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. whenever you place an order with us, enter, submit or access your personal information.
We make extensive use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. This is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
A Cookie is a small data file that is stored by your Web browser on your computer.
In certain cases, we may require verification and ID from the customer.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. All aforementioned parties are also required to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe is appropriate. For example; to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, protect our property and safety, or to protect our rights and the rights of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please contact our Customer Care team during business hours for immediate assistance:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at +962 798083804
Live Chat on the shop
Hours of operation:
From Saturday to Thursday: UAE: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday is a holiday